12/03/2009

Temporary "Squeezelish" High

| |

Apple so red, it made you fall Fall, Fall back into sin I could do worse I can make u sink, sink so fast u forget to blink I desire to be deceptive, you deserve to be receptive Sweep me off my feet? You’ll be off your feet! (Slushhhhhh….) The “Game” is soo tight, but my heart’s always flat My ego! My ego! Taking over my decency I remain mortal, fear-‘less’! Take the back seat No moan-‘ness’, No whine-‘ness’, No fuss-‘ness’ It just glides high, high it’s so wide Its gone with the wind Emotion‘less’ - Fear’less’ - Heart’less’ I can make your heart rock, and make your bed bounce Grant my desires, so I perspire Cos when you no dey my bed, I go make am without you “I dey feel you, I dey love you”, I say it cos you wan hear am Give me your emotions I give you understanding Cloud NINE sipping Be my temporary HIGH So we would FLY Fly high! high into the SKY ~Amina J. Yakubu~

13 comments:

top
Ernest Danjuma Carter said...

So dangerously seductive...so invitingly deterring...well written...

Kaduna Girl (Amina) said...

haha! thanks Mr Carter

Anonymous said...

Amina Amina Amina.this was some good ish. I will be sure to be following this. this sounds like a revenge to what men hv been doing to ladies. pls keep it up my dearest...

Bomi Jolly said...

Amina!! hmmmm....lol.

Nice play on words Amina - didn't know you were a poet, very cool.... and I like the new look of your site.

Kaduna Girl (Amina) said...

lol! im tryna be! i love this new look aswell. thnks!

Jen said...

daring! LOL. U are a talent Kaduna girl!

Kaduna Girl (Amina) said...

lol! Jennifer! thanks. Im following u now!

Mirabelle said...

Miiiiina....Me Like...no ....me love...that's really good...it is now confirmed that i need to employ u to feed me lines so i can go 'ATOASTING'.....Lol

Kaduna Girl (Amina) said...

:-) for a fee baby for a fee! lolz

Unknown said...

Very talented my dear...I didn't know

Spesh said...

Nicely done........plus I love your banner!

Unknown said...

Very Interesting. Girl got talent....but pls explain more

Kaduna Girl (Amina) said...

thanks everyone!:-)appreciate the support!