11/15/2011

Forever!My Friend, My Sister

| |

WOW! Its been over a year since I blogged! Any good reasons? None ☺ I give credits to Mr Procrastination and his partner -> laziness! So I have decided to blog since I am on vacation, and have been sleeping all day! A lot has happened in-between. New relationships started and ended Past relationships got ignited and going strong now ☺ That would probably be one of the reasons for my sudden disappearance …I confess My plan was to blog about post NYSC. But exactly a day after my passing out I got one of those calls I always dreaded. “Amina! Where are u?” I responded "at the airport, headed to Lagos." Then the caller said, “Something has happened, its not good. Its Hadiza” I think a knife literally went deep through my chest. I didn’t know how to breath, cry, or think. I kept asking why Hadiza! Of all people.! Why have u called my friend home lord? Who will I talk to you? Who will console me? Who will I cry to and tell my problems to? Who will understand my relationship like she did? All this sounds selfish of me to want her all to myself But God showed me he wanted her more. Who am I to question God? Its 5 months and 1 day tomorrow, I haven’t stopped thinking about you Uwa! Our Ghana, and Dubai trip never happened! Now I am here in Dubai without you When I visit UK, it will seem awkward! Knowing you were suppose to be there. I still haven’t found any replacement for you, I know i won't I miss you, I cannot stop thinking about you. My heart is always heavy. This experience has taught me to not take little things to heart. Don't hold grudges, live life to the fullest and responsibly Thats my motto May God give your family the strength to accept this loss Gone but NEVER EVER to be forgotten Adieu Hadiza Uwa Aboki.

2 comments:

top
Anonymous said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. MAY HER KIND AND GENTLE SOUL FIND REST IN THE SWEET BOSOM OF THE LORD AND MAY HE GRANT THE LOVED ONES SHE LEFT BEHIND THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO STAND TALL AND LIVE TODAY LIKE IT WERE YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW LIKE IT WERE TODAY. ENJOY YOUR TRIP AMINA AND BRING BACK MOMENTHOS FOR US. DON'T WORRY WHILE YOUR FRIEND CAN NOT BE REPLACED, YOU WILL FIND OTHERS THAT WILL REMIND YOU OF THE VALUE AND WORTH OF FRIENDS.

CHINEDU

Kaduna Girl (Amina) said...

Lol Chinedu. Yes I'm sure I will find a new friend in Jesus name. Thanks. She has gone to a better place for sure.